Developed on-demand system features of the customer
Industry 4.0 is a name given to the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing. Industry 4.0 is commonly referred to as the fourth industrial revolution.
Nowadays, according to the trend of development all over the world, companies want to apply information technology to their business. However, each company has a different characteristic that the current software can not meet that requirement.
IVS Co., Ltd was established in 2002 with mission:
* We will bring change to software industry in Japan by collaboration with Vietnam.
* Strengthen our competitiveness and contribute to Vietnam as forge an IT nation.
IVS owns a team of experienced staff in the offshore field, can design all the software required by customers.
Process developed on-demand system features of the customer
Step 1: Receipt of information
- Detailed survey of each customer's required business needs
- Collection of all forms or reports should be designed as required.
- Willingness to advise you the appropriate solution to be able to exploit and operate the software best, most effective with the most reasonable cost.
Step 2: Design analysis and modification
- Consolidate and unify the details of each client's requirements to create a basic design documents. This document will be to build the program or calibrating the system as required.
- IVS and customer will appoint the person in charge throughout the deployment process. Representatives of the two sides will work out specific plans for each stage of implementation until the whole program is accepted.
- The analysis, design and construction of the system is carried out by the personnel of IVS.
Step 3: Systematic Installation and establishment:
- After the system has been finalized, IVS will coordinate with the customer's representative to proceed with the installation of the system directly to the unit's computer to run the system test run..
- During the test, if required, the two parties will conduct the analysis and IVS is responsible for updating the system to the missing or incomplete requirements..
Step 4: Training and support user to use system:
- IVS implementation staff will advise, guide and support the end user to be able to exploit and operate in a proficient manner..
Step 5: Go-live:
- After the period of exploitation and operation of the system, the two sides will have a meeting to review and re-evaluate the last system to go to the acceptance and transfer the entire system to the unit..
- IVS always has end user support in the process of using and consulting when upgrading.
- Consultation on upgrading and expansion of the system is always carried out by experienced and experienced IVS experts and specialists.
The benefits of using the software on demand
Improvement of specific business activities. Replacing manual processes, inefficient or expensive, improves the performance of the unit. Make smoothly the process, business operations, reduce the overall cost.